Skype
dry-ice-ng

Blinking Eye Blinking Eye

I like this, there's some incredible realism going on in your FBF animation and it looks fantastic despite being monochrome and fairly short. Also I'm assuming it's meant to be a right eye, which points to the lacrimal sack (the pink bit in the corner of the eye) being slightly out of position after the first few frames, but I'm not sure if that's what it's meant to be or not.

Also your signature snaps into place like you ran out of frames to animate it in, which makes it look slightly less awesome. I'd say for a project like this in future, if you're not yet up to animating a short movie with this style (because it'd be extremely time consuming based on your animation style) to just next time create a showcase of 5-6 different pieces of animation and work on some simple actionscript (a play / replay button might be good) to give your movie a bit more interactivity.

Overall excellent animation work, can't wait to see more from you!

SunshineAnBlackSheep responds:

Thanks so much for the awesoem feedback! I'm already thinking about maybe adding a few buttons to get used to things. And yeah, that style..I just love drawing it like that, it sso fun! :)

SLenderman in the forest SLenderman in the forest

This was good, I'm not ashamed to say I laughed. Anyway, I think you'd benefit from using a 'Play' and 'Replay' button at the start and end of the Flash, also a more comprehensive use of sound would help. Everything seems to have sound except from when the dude's face hits the floor. Also perhaps some eerie background music would go down well too.

The animation of the trip is well drawn, but the entire thing seems to happen quite quickly, perhaps increase your framerate and spend more time animating to produce a smoother and less choppy final product.

You're doing well though, keep it up!

FunkMation responds:

WILL DO BOSS!!! :)) lol

Batman eats Pikachu Batman eats Pikachu

You have potential for sure, although this movie is quite rough around the edges your animation is fine. I noticed you put shadowing on Batman's face but not Pikachu's meaty carcass as well, I'd recommend spending more time and effort on having all of the artwork in your movie consistent.

Keep up the good work!

FunkMation responds:

thanks dude! that means alot to me, i'm working hard at that "potential" XD

Joemation: Hi Newgrounds Joemation: Hi Newgrounds

Quite liked it, although I'm not sure why it's called Joemation if AAflash animated it, unless his name is also Joe. Anyways yeah, good job, I'd like to see a play / replay button in future but naturally I'm sure your projects will only improve. Keep up the good work!

SSBM: Pro Tactics 3 SSBM: Pro Tactics 3

Hell yes. So true!

Man, every fight that's ever had either link or jigglypuff goes EXACTLY like this.

10/10

DrFishSticks responds:

if you think this is accurate, wait till you see pikachu vs roy

SSBM: Pro Tactics SSBM: Pro Tactics

Woah, amazing pro tactics!

OMFG THAT WAS SO COOL I WISH I CUD PALY SMAHSBURS AS WELL AS TAHT PLZ KAN U MAKE TEH NEXT UN SO I CIN LARNED PLZ?

10/10

DrFishSticks responds:

your wish is my command! After the next episode, you'll know how to play like a pro with Marth and Fox as well!

Spawn the Flash Movie 3 Spawn the Flash Movie 3

Damn perfect!

The animation is so amazing now, and the dashdancing bit was brilliant. 10/10 ofmg

thanks man :D

Magnus BG Rough Draft Magnus BG Rough Draft

Pretty good story

The music was great, it had a nice story line and everything, the only thing that really let the movie down was the artwork.

If you re-draw everything much better the movie will most likely get a much higher score.

Overall enjoyable.

BMFMagnus responds:

Thank for the review!

I know the visuals need a serious overhaul, but it'll get done now that I have the reviews to get me going again. I lost the motivation a few years back, but now I'll get it done proper.

Thanks again!

Animator Vs Zombies Animator Vs Zombies

Needs a lot of work.

Overall it was fairly poor, but don't let that discourage you.

Your animation skills need more time to develop, just keep practising and you'll do better.

When you preview an animation you've made, don't watch it as the creator, watch it as a totally new person watching a Flash movie. Be the strictest critic you can be, and you'll find yourself picking up on common errors that bring the quality down.

The artwork needs a lot more also. Try using gradient fills in a subtle way and avoid the bland white backgrounds.

I could tell all the sounds came from the Worms games, which was a nice touch.

Chillin With Wolverine Chillin With Wolverine

Needs work...

Yeah, first of all the art had a lot to be desired. The way spider man was drawn made him look really terrible. You need to learn to use tolls that bring the quality of the outlines up. Converting them to shapes is always useful.

Wolverine looked pretty poor also, the claws were just grey lines, and there was nothing special about that.

The planes in the background were a good touch, and possibly the only humorous thing in the entire flash.

As for the voices, you really need to work on them. Wolverine's voice lacked any emotion and didn't stay true to his character. It seemed too monotonous and he complained a lot.

Also, look into drawing your own logos and things like that, the Trace Bitmap job on the 'The amazing Spider Man' logo stood out like a sore thumb.

There's a lot of potential in there though, keep it up.